- We promise not to pass on any information collected by us or our web site to any third party, in conjunction with the Data Protection Act 1998
- We do collect non-identifyable user statistics on all our web sites to work out visitor trends.
- Credit Card Details and Bank details will be not stored.
- You can find out if we have any information stored on you, what that information is and alter / delete that information by contacting us, in conjunction with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Also in conjunction with the Data Protection Act 1998, we promise to store all information in a secure and safe way, to prevent unauthorized access. We promise never to put information on CD in the post, or indeed carry it around unprotected!
- Any questions or queries, contact us.
- When an order is placed you may cancel the order any time up to when the credit card is charged.
- You may raise a claim for mischarging at any time up to a year after the charge.
- We will refund in full any mischarge that may occur.
- You may raise a claim at any time up to a year after the charge.
Returns and refunds
- The company has an ongoing belief that good customers expect and deserve a top class service.
- In the UK, any problem reported to us on delivery will be dealt with in the following manner:
- Faulty product, automatic replacement on return of goods to the company.
- Faulty product reported after 24 hours from delivery, product replaced after testing by the company, provided fault was found
- Refunds are discretionary to the company and are made if there is a fault with any goods sold
- Any goods that are wrongly ordered by the customer will be replaced subject to a 20% restocking charge (discretional to the company)
- Overseas and anywhere the company has to pay a surcharge on delivery (overseas means across any water)
- The company will only replace faulty goods on a like for like basis and only once the faulty goods are returned to the company
- Wrongly ordered goods will only be refunded, once they are returned to the company in a good saleable condition, overseas postage is not refundable under any condition (overseas means across any water or were the company has to pay any surcharge on delivery) any remaining refund will be subject to a 30% re stocking fee